Sunday 10 August 2008

Pictures from Sunday 3/8/08

I am aware we haven't given a proper update in a while. We're now in Maryland with Ethan, just a few miles from DC. It's nice to have some chilled out time as NYC was verrrry busy, as we were only there for 2 1/2 days we obviously wanted to make the most of it. I'm going to do several posts because I can put more pictures in that way, so advance apologies for spamming your inboxes/RSS feeds.

First here are a select few pictures of the twins when they came over to Concord on Sunday. There are more on my flickr page at http://flickr.com/photos/alisoncownie/sets/7215606656327270/
(I've made a special set for USA photos, so I'll be aiming to get some more of my shots up there at some point) and on Oz's at http://flickr.com/photos/yearofoz

I already said about how we couldn't go to the lake so we ran around with the hose instead. The twins found a bucket and some brushes so they decided to clean the playhouse and polish it. Then they decided to clean and polish me. I was already all wet from when they sprayed me with the hose (apparently I was on fire), so I didn't mind. Probably the scrubbing was good exfoliation for my legs...
Perhaps Jason wants to be a fireman when he grows up

Doing a good job cleaning the playhouse, I think I'll train my toddlers to like cleaning too

Cleaning me...

...aaand "polishing".

No comments: